Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Somebody give me a kick to get me started

It was nice, letting my mom do my blogging for me for a few days. I think I got too used to it! The truth is, right now I don't have a lot going on that's blog-worthy. I'm still getting used to the Mac, and I spend an unbelievable amount of time figuring things out and discovering nifty new things. Every day I learn a dozen new things and forget half of them by the next day.
Strange things happen when you have a completely different kind of computer: For instance, I totally lost a couple of pictures I took yesterday. This takes me back to my first PC with Windows 98 OS. Something like that was always happening.
Anyhow, I'm learning, little by little.
My oldest granddaughter recently started working at a new Target store in Blue Springs, and when I told her Cliff and I couldn't find anyplace that had the influenza vaccine, she said the Target Pharmacy has them; she checked to make sure, gave me a call, and sure enough, Cliff and I got our shots yesterday. One of the pictures I misplaced on here was of Cliff getting his shot. Since I lost that one, I'll share one taken a couple of weeks ago: Did you know Cliff was a hairdresser?

When Rena wants to highlight her hair, she has Cliff pull little tufts of hair through that cap with holes in it; I'm sure many of you ladies are familiar with this procedure. It's nothing I've ever done. Rena gives Cliff his haircuts since she lives next door, so he owes her this.
So, here you have it: a blog entry by someone who has nothing to say.


12 comments:

  1. Lindie4:09 PM

    I haven't had my flu shot yet and need to get it. I will check out the Target store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindie4:12 PM

    Did you notice Ree stated her cookbook is in the number one place on the Times Bestseller list? (in its category)Rediculous, but I felt so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:33 PM

    You may not have anything "blog" worthy...but I think you do...and I sure enjoy your header pictures...they look like I could reach in and touch the horses...LOL...which I am sure you know I would never do LOLOL..and isn't that cliff the cutest thing??? hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have something to blog about. I'm lucky God highlighted my hair and everyone thinks I go to the beauty salon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I didn't know Dad did that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not having anything in particular to say has never slowed down my blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jesse is my hairdresser, too. He's way better than a trip to the salon. Cheaper, too....

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Even when you have nothing to say, you have something to say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the header picture also. I keep wondering what the horses are looking at. Cliff does look cute helping her with her hair. Glad that you got your shots. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. A man for all seasons...that is your Cliff. Ordinary days are wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. For someone who has nothing to say, I think you did just fine. I love that picture of your husband and his sister.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, hush my mouth!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!