Saturday, March 22, 2008

So I was telling my husband today....

"One of the blogs I read is written by a Muslim in Singapore," I told Cliff.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, and it's so interesting to see how people live in other parts of the world. For instance, it's so thickly populated where he lives, he has a problem finding any secluded place where he can ride his bicycle or relax."

"No kidding?"

Yes, I told him. And explained how Muhd is always concerned for his parents, and how he worries about his wifie's asthma. And is so proud of his son.

W
e humans are not so different, after all.

I like Muhd.

----------------
Now playing: Rich Mullins - You Did Not Have a Home
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:13 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!