Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Nita, you are a winner... come forward

I'm still trying to flush Nita out of the brush so she'll come and claim her prize.  I'm hoping if I put her name in the title, she'll be more likely to notice.  You folks who entered to win Black Heels had better keep your eyes open, because if the prize is unclaimed Monday morning there will be another drawing for it.  I've saved the names in the bowl, just in case.  
I finished my own copy of "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" today.  The ending was perfect, but it left me wanting more; do you suppose Ree will write another book taking up where this one leaves off?.  The book takes the story a little farther than Ree's online version on her blog, going on through their first year of marriage and the birth of their oldest daughter.  
Cliff is next in line to read it.  

4 comments:

  1. Can I borrow it when Dad's done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS NITA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!!! Can't believe I won! Thanks for such a nice gift!

    Sorry it took so long to respond. Have our 21 yr old granddaughter staying with us and have less time online lol....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!