Thursday, March 12, 2009
Thursday Thirteen: Edition "J"
1. Jump rope: Something I was too uncoordinated to do well as a child.
2. Jacks: I was also too uncoordinated to play jacks. I sat on the sidelines a lot, as a kid.
3. Jambalaya: I have a low-fat version I make often.
4. Jersey cows: My favorite cattle breed; I've had many over the years, and have a pet one now.
5. Jim: My son.
6. Johnny Cash: He's always been a favorite.
7. July: My birth month.
8. Jefferson City: Missouri's state capital
9. John Deere: Cliff has a couple of them (and a John Deere baler, too).
10. Joy: I'm content, I'm happy. But that wonderful bubbling-up feeling called "joy" eludes me these days.
11. Jesse James: Missouri's famous outlaw
12. Jam: Strawberry is my favorite, but I love all kinds of jam.
13. Journey: Cliff and I hope to journey to Colorado on the motorcycle this summer.
If you'd like to play along, be sure and leave a link to your entry at Izzy 'N Emmy.