1. I don’t deliberately listen to Green Day often, but when I hear them, I like them. Oh yeah, and I like Janis Joplin and Simple Plan and Lionel Ritchie and the Beatles, and so many others that I don't think I'm supposed to like.
2. And if my knees would let me, I’d go to Van’s Warped Tour every year. Even though I'm a folk-and-country-music fan.
3. I love condensed milk. I can drink it straight out of the can.
4. I am a Christian. However, I consider myself a pretty pathetic one. But I will still cling to the Old Rugged Cross.
5. I always say I’d rather be in Colorado, but the truth is, I like it right here in Missouri.
6. I can’t believe some people would rather I’d lie to them than to hear me say what I really think.
7. I only had children because babies are cute. I know that isn’t the right reason, but what IS the right reason? Why do people have babies?
8. I stopped having children because I realized I wasn’t equipped to raise children. Does that make up for number 7?
9. I wish my dog didn’t shed, but I wouldn’t take $1,000 for my dog.
10. I won’t be attending any of the Kansas City Bloggers’ meetings, because 3/4 of those people intimidate me. However, I would gladly meet up with certain ones of them.
11. I hate that I have huge feet, and even more, I hate that I passed that trait on to my granddaughters.
12. Riding the motorcycle scares me a little. But I love the things Cliff and I do and see on the motorcycle, so it's OK.
13. My best friends seem to be my long-time Internet friends. There are some of them that I know I could count on if I were in trouble (you know who you are, AOL people). If I really, REALLY was in a jam, those Internet friends are the ones I'd holler at.
Oh yeah, and when I notice some "follower" chose to NOT be a follower, I obsess about it. I wonder why they ceased to follow me. Because I'm an only child, and I obsess that way.