Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day? Eight. Unless you count visiting dogs.
2. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel “antsy” about being there too long? Depends on which family members it is. Although I'm always ready to get back home pretty quickly, to my recliner and my computer room and my dog.
3. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Pleasant discussions. Do you join in or quietly listen in? I join in when I'm not in the kitchen cooking.
4. Take the quiz: How Do You Really Feel About Your Family?
You Feel Nurturing Toward Your Family
You are very quick to forgive your family for wrongdoings. You don't expect them to be perfect, and you try to help them out whenever it's possible.
You feel like some members of your family are too unhappy. These family members tend to create unhappiness for everyone else.
When times get difficult, you are able to be the adult in your family. You are able to keep your family together.
You tend to be the rock in your family. You support everyone in their times of need, and they take your advice seriously.
5. Consider the family member whose views are most opposite of your own: If your friends or co-workers met the person, what single topic would probably be the source of the most embarrassment for you if your friends heard that person talking? I'm afraid this question doesn't even apply to my situation.
6. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? I honestly have everything I want this year. What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received? Cliff gave me a nice chunk of money to spend, so if I had wanted something, I could get it.