Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Are you more picky about your own appearance, your car’s appearance, or your home’s appearance? None of the above. I don't worry much about appearances.
2. When it comes to clothes, at what store do you spend the most on the clothes you wear? Kohl's
3. You are assigned a big project at work: how close to deadline do you generally complete it? This doesn't really apply to me. So I pass.
4. Take the quiz: Are You a Perfectionist?
"No one would call you a perfectionist, but you definitely have a side of you that strives to be perfect. Try to see your mistakes as learning experiences, and don't be so hard on yourself when you screw up!"
5. After you finish something you are particularly proud of, a close friend makes a comment about an alternative way you could have done the same thing, and you realize that their idea is better. How are you most likely to respond, either to that person or on the inside? I don't have a clue how I'd respond.
6. Which do you generally find the easier: finding fault in your own personality, or finding fault in the personalities of those closest to you?
I tend to find more faults in myself.