Friday, October 26, 2007

Libby and me


I posted these pictures in my AOL journal, but I am just so happy with how Libby is doing, I had to put them over here too. See how her ears are up and how happy she looks? She seems to feel that my being on her back is the most natural thing in the world.

The last time the grandson was on her, he had trouble getting her to go faster than a walk... she'd lay her ears back when he asked her to speed up. I'm sure she'll let me know when she's ready to go faster, but meanwhile I'm in no hurry.

She jumps around quite a bit when I tighten the girth up, but I've found if I give her a treat first, she's fine. She just needs to get used to things.

Because she's young, and not all that big, I don't ride her longer than fifteen or twenty minutes at a time.

I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:24 AM

    She's a pretty little thing. You're doing a great job with her.
    Remudamom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!