Tuesday, October 23, 2007

hot tubs and swimming pools

One reason we chose to stay at Pointe Royale in Branson this past weekend was the fact that they had an indoor swimming pool and hot tub.


If I won the lottery, one of the first things I'd do (after having a new home built) would be to have a hot tub installed. Above, Amber and I spend quality time in the hot tub while Cliff watches the younger girls in the pool.

Friday we had the place to ourselves for two hours. It was great!

The girls enjoyed horseplay with Grandpa.

I was surprised to see how well Amber (on the left) could swim!

The two little girls and I went back on Saturday for another two hours. While we didn't have the place entirely to ourselves, there were only a few folks coming and going during our session, and for the last hour, there were a couple of girls who played with Monica and Natalie, which made it more enjoyable for them.

I can't swim at all, but I love to play in the water.

2 comments:

  1. wow! great photos!!

    If I ever go back to Branson, I know where Im staying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 PM

    Oh, Donna! It looks like you had a wonderful time. That pool looks awesome. And I can't technically swim either. I float, but don't physically swim.
    Blessings,
    ~Toni~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!