Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Christmas story

Just this week I've discovered a Kansas City blogger with a real flair for telling a story. Her latest entry is, in my book, as good a Christmas miracle story as I've seen. It involves a cat, but hey... you'll enjoy the post, even if you don't like cats. Check it out HERE.

I have to tell you, Kansas City has all varieties when it comes to blogging. It's like Alice's Restaurant: You can get anything you want.

Some of my favorite reads are not on my blog roll due to their authors' tendencies to use rather strong language in the first sentences of their posts, which puts the language on a preview on my blog. If I wanted cuss words on my blog, I'd put them here myself (I'm not a cusser, btw). Besides, while I'm not offended by strong language (I grew up with a daddy who could turn the air blue when he was mad), some of my readers might be. Oh, and I've been known to remove someone from my blog roll temporarily, then add him again when a certain post is in the past.

And that's the way it is.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thanks for the compliment! I really enjoy reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!