Friday, December 28, 2007

My dog, trying to sleep

My mongrel, Sadie, is the most hyperactive dog I've ever owned. I'd give a pretty penny to know what breed is in her background that makes her act like she does... perhaps Greyhound mixed with terrier and beagle? She weighs about forty pounds. The folks at the shelter called her a Manchester Terrier, but they had no way of knowing. And I don't think Manchester Terriers are all that common.

Anyhow, when I take pictures of Sadie outside, she's always running or jumping or chasing sticks and Frisbees; so I decided to take a few pictures of her at rest.


See? She really does rest!

And quite comfortably, too!

Sometimes I think she gets tired of the camera flashing in her face...


but she tries her best to ignore it.


Oh yes, once in awhile I get "the look".


But then it's back to sleep for Sadie.

3 comments:

  1. sadie is so pretty! she looks happy and healthy, her coat just shines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think you're spot on, Donna--I see Greyhound in her face. It would be interesting, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:43 PM

    She is the cutest little dog. Nice to see her resting too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!