Thursday, November 08, 2007

Our car

I was surfing around on AOL and found out that our car is one of those that depreciates in value quickly. You can see how your car does HERE. Ours had already done a lot of its depreciating before we bought it, though; we never buy new cars these days. We like our Mercury Grand Marquis just fine, thank you very much. It's roomy, and comfortable on long trips; and the gas mileage is good for a big car... around 24 MPG. Unless we are pulling a trailer behind us with an 800-pound motorcycle on it; then it gets 14 MPG. Oh yeah.

2 comments:

  1. I am off to check out my Chevy! My car is also roomy and gets decent gas mileage. I wouldnt feel safe in a tiny itty bitty car....also, I like the 'get up and go' my car has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try pulling a two horse trailer behind a Tahoe with two over weight horses in there. You can almost watch the gas go down right in front of your eyes. I traded my big trailer for the smaller one and it has helped a bit but not much.

    I rode Buddy today for the first time since May!! It was only about 20 minutes but what a long way we have come!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!