Sunday, November 25, 2007

Two new loves of my life


While we were in Georgia, our techie-smart son helped us out with some stuff we couldn't figure out on our own.

This is our our new Garmin nuvi 200W GPS. Circuit City honored their thirty-day deal to match any competitor's price, so we ended up paying $219 for it. What a deal! Cliff couldn't hear the Magellan GPS we borrowed from his brother to use on the way down, but this Garmin is good and loud. Almost TOO loud; I had to turn it down when I got a call on my cell phone! With the help of this baby, we had no trouble driving right to Cliff's sister's house in St. Louis, where we spent the night last night.

Cliff has had his XM radio for quite a while in his shop, but we didn't have a clue how to set it up in the car. Believe me, we enjoyed this thing on the long road home from Georgia. Thanks, Son! I only wish you could have heard me and Cliff helping ole Hank Williams and Patsy Cline and the others with their singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!