Sunday, November 25, 2007

I met a blogger friend in Georgia!

Celeste, Pat, me and Cliff.


I've followed Celeste's AOL journal for four years or so. We have several common interests: among them, motorcycle-riding and horses; and I always figured I'd meet her eventually, since she's practically on the way to my son's home in Columbus, Georgia.

Bless her heart, I'm sure I got her and Pat out of bed Saturday morning when I called (Pat works nights), but they met up with us anyhow; we left my son's house at 4:30 A.M. Saturday, so it was still fairly early when we arrived at the Waffle House in Ringgold, Georgia.

Cliff enjoyed talking motorcycles with Pat, and we surely were glad to meet these folks face-to-face. To see her entry about our meeting, click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. how neat! Celeste is definitely someone who I would like to meet.

    Glad you had the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that we met! Now it is time for a longer visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Great pics too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!