Saturday, January 13, 2007

Patrick's Saturday Six


Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's, so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. If you knew you would die the following day, what would you do with your blog: edit some parts of it and leave it up for posterity, leave it as it is, or delete it? I'd leave it.

2. Other than your own blog, what single website do you visit the most? Probably Tractor Tales, on Yesterday's Tractors. Somebody has to keep those guys in line. Country Living would run a close second.

3. How many different email accounts do you currently own, counting work and home? Geesh, what a boring question. Four, I think, but I only use three of them: AOL, Yahoo, and Earthlink

4. Take the quiz: How addicted to the internet are you?

You Are 61% Addicted to the Internet

In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.
Are You Addicted to the Internet?
Just so you know, this test is not accurate. I'm at LEAST 90% addicted.


5. Are you more likely to visit the internet the first thing in the morning or the last thing at night? In the morning

6. Who was the last person you had an email/instant message conversation with? I think the last IM was with an Internet friend, Toonguy, who e-mailed me and said "Let's IM". I don't care for IMs, so this was an unusual situation. I have e-mail conversations with my daughter at work often. That seems less intrusive than my calling her on the job. When was the last time you saw that person in person? I met Russ a year or two ago... only time I've seen him in person.


If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link in the Blogger profile on Patrick's blog and send it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!