Sunday, September 14, 2008

An award


Grams, over at Talk To Grams, has bestowed this award upon me.

I discovered this nearby lady in one of those "it's a small-world" moments that led me on sort of a wild goose chase: I typed into Google the names of a former pastor and his wife, and that led me to a comment made by Grams on someone's blog. Upon reading the comment, I realized she lived not far away, in a town where I frequently attend Church. So I looked at her profile, went to her blog, and have been reading it ever since.

Thanks, Grams! I'll bet you and I will meet in person one of these days.

I have many awesome blogger friends, so if you have been a friend to me in any way, consider yourself awarded.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you two do get to meet. That is a hoot how you connected, sure makes for a small world doesn't it? Congratulations on the nice award and thank you for passing it along to us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    You're a good friend and a great blogger. An award well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!