Monday, February 25, 2013
Cliff and I had plans to go to the Grand Canyon this year, but we have cancelled. We do have sufficient funds, but have decided perhaps it would be best not to drain said funds. Since we won't be traveling much, I am going into the chicken business on a larger scale. I might be persuaded to buy a feeder pig or two. Hey, if you are going to be stuck at home, you might as well be doing things you enjoy.
I am seriously considering looking locally for an infant to babysit. Just one, that Cliff and I could spoil rotten. It would be a little extra income and we would enjoy it. We've done it before. However, if that doesn't happen I can always buy another bottle calf. I love babies.
There is another huge snowstorm headed our way tonight. I love snow. Bring it on. The only drawback is that we can't go for our daily walk when the drifts are three feet deep. It's going to be hard on us to get back to our routine after being sidetracked for so long. Wish us luck.