Thursday, December 31, 2009

Prayers, please

Once again, I ask for your prayers and positive thoughts for "our little Kody", the kid Cliff and I jointly babysat for a couple of years, way back when. I still recall teaching him the motions to "Eensey-Weensey Spider"... although when he said it, it came out, "Pidie, Pidie". But he did the motions perfectly!

I've told you before about his wreck, and the burns he suffered. He returned home Monday, but the skin grafts have become infected and he's had to go back to the hospital today.
Please remember to pray for Kody, if you are a praying person.

10 comments:

  1. You got those prayers from me. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he will be ok.. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. will send up a prayer. may God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kody is in my prayers. I hope he heals quickly and can make it home again for a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kody has my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely keep him in my thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending up prayers for Cody. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year from our home to yours.

    May we all enjoy a healthy new year especially Kody.

    Keep on Bogging. I look in as often as I can. Sometimes it may be a catchup for its still like looking over my neighbors fence for me.

    Tell Cliff I say "Hello!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:50 PM

    Dee from Tennessee

    Praying...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!