Monday, December 14, 2009

I just have to share this here

I've shared this on a message board, and everyone seemed to love it; it's something brought to my attention by Cliff's cousin, Edna. I know folks hesitate to watch Youtube videos on blogs, but I think you'll be glad you watched this one. It's more than just music.
People in my age group will remember Tennessee Ernie Ford fondly; but even if you're a youngster, you'll love this.
We've all known kids like the one at the left side of Ernie (his right, our left). Watch him closely.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Dee from Tennessee

    Donna, I just shared that one a week or so again with a coworker! It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindie10:46 PM

    Thanks! I always loved Tennessee Ernie! That was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it. That little boy on the left really got into it and so did the little girl, One finally leaves in disgust LOL. So cute. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember him well! { } lol that little boy on his right, our left, was a character lol, gotta love him, he made the whole video. hehehe
    ty for posting.
    have a good rest of week (stay warm today).
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my thank you for the ***BIG SMILE*** today that was so cute. I'm going to be smiling now the rest of the day. How nice to start the day off like this

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!