Sunday, December 06, 2009

I thought this was amazing!

My friend Mike, the Kansas City Russian Jew, has a daughter who is playing in this video: "She is in front on the right next to the solo guy wearing checkered scarf", he says. I never could pick Samantha out, but you don't have to know anyone playing to appreciate this. He said, " There were several schools in it, organized by Mark Wood; he is a famous musician and works with kids promoting strings."
All you have to do is watch and enjoy. Incredible!

Thanks to Mike, I'm adding a a link to the website about the program: click HERE. And Mark Wood's website (I wonder if he's related to Cliff's family) is HERE.



7 comments:

  1. This is the website for the program
    http://www.electrifyyourstrings.com
    and this is about Mark Wood
    http://www.markwoodmusic.com/html/about.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THAT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.... I watched the whole thing .... didn't want it to end!!!... that's wonderful.... and I noticed that the kids were SMILING ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I've just watched it for the third time... geez people I've got work to do!!! P.S. Meesha kudos to Samantha and I hope you noticed.. Mark Wood uses a MAC...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haaaa! Meesha, did you see that? Mark Wood uses a Mac! Haaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mark Wood has enough money to buy us all a MAC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have to find out if he is a relative! We could use a relative with money, connections, and a Mac.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!