Monday, March 12, 2012

Assorted stuff

Today has been the most lovely day we've had in months, and wouldn't you know it... Cliff got called in to his little "sometime" job for the week, so there is no chance of a motorcycle ride.  
We were going to bring Bonnie-the-Jersey-cow home, along with her son, over the weekend; but it didn't happen.  We had company Saturday, and it was raining Sunday.  Hopefully the mud will dry up in the next day or two so we can load them up and bring them home before Cliff leaves for work at 1 P.M.  As you can see by the above picture, the two cows that are still at home are doing a lot of grazing, now that the green grass is coming up.  
I'm sure I am not the only person getting phone calls on behalf of people running for president.  I have decided to never vote for anybody who invades my privacy by placing phone calls to my home number.  
There's a really terrible new television show that I can't stop watching, GCB.  It's like junk food, only it's a TV show.  I'm hooked for now, but I'm pretty sure I'll be tired of it in a month; it's unbelievably stupid.  
I'm getting pretty frustrated with people not being able to comment on my blog.  I would switch to  Wordpress if I could ever figure it out.
I finally remembered the tune to my song "Patchwork Quilt".  
Almost all the seeds I planted in my garden have sprouted, everything except the peas.  
As I was doing this entry, my daughter's two girls came to visit.  I told them their cousin Amber has been asking for noodles.  I was putting her off because Cliff won't be home this weekend, but now we have decided to have a "granddaughters' noodle-and-mashed-potato day" on Saturday.  Because we can.  


That's your daily report from Redneck Road.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Granddaughter noodle day? Sounds fun. I think I'll nap through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't post either .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noodle day sounds like fun with something yummy to eat. Sorry your cycle ride has been delayed. It's always something. Just spent half the night in the emergency room with my grandson. You take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a granddaughter that loves to help me make noodles. She likes eating them too. I think granddaughter noodle day is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!