Sunday, May 04, 2008

Wonderful Sunday

After a lovely day of motorcycle riding, Cliff and I arrived home to find our son-in-law, Kevin, barbecuing in front of Cliff's shop this evening. How cool is that?

Nobody does a barbecue better than Kevin.

That's Rachel bringing the baked beans from the house. And Natalie with her bike.

Brett's waiting patiently. Oh yeah, I made a dump-cake for dessert before I fled on the Gold Wing with Cliff this morning.

Monica in the tree, Natalie on the ground.

My cousin Betty and her husband, Russ, arrived in time to share our supper. In fact, they got here shortly after Cliff and I arrived.

2 comments:

  1. What fun to have a cook out! Tried to have one on Saturday but was out of propane. So much for that. It must leak out over the winter. Oh well, cooked on the stove and everyone ate everything so I guess it wasn't that bad. What's a dump cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. donna!! i forgot you had 2 or more blogs!
    here i can comment, sounds like ya had a lovely day... good for you

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!