Saturday, March 10, 2007

How my cabin began

I was asked, in a comment, about my cabin. In winter of 2005, I told Cliff about a dream of mine, having a cabin back in our woods; a place where I could spend a night sometimes with my dog (Mandy was my dog, then). Cliff has never enjoyed camping, but I love it. Most men would have laughed and ignored my request, but not Cliff. He figured out a way for me to have my cabin.

The easiest way to tell you about it is to link to an entry in my AOL journal, made April 15, 2005.

Click HERE. It's easy to see the camera I had back then was much inferior to my Canon.

2 comments:

  1. your cabin rocks!A nice little getaway

    it looks very comfy, with windows, and a deck.

    You are lucky to have Cliff, not only is he talented, he loves you and does cool things like this for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna thanks for the info about your cabin! That is just sooooo cool to have your own space and what a great guy to do this for you! Loved all the pictures of the move especially the one with the too small tractor, that was a hoot! The one of you on your horse is a great picture too, I love it. I think we all need a get-away sometimes but don't always have a place to go so you are really blessed!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!