Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Changing the look of my blog

I've been terribly remiss in updating the design of my blog.  A few years back I was trying to rearrange things on here and messed up something, losing some of the "widgets" I like to have.  I was sort of scared to mess with it any further at the time, fearing I might use everything I've done!  

I seem to have figured things out today, because I've managed to add back some of the things I lost in that disaster.  I don't like the fact my header picture isn't centered, but I'll be working on this mess for awhile, trying to find something I can live with.  In the meantime, you can now see a list of some of the blogs I read on the lower left.  The list isn't complete yet; I'll be adding more.  

I don't consider this much of an entry, but I didn't want anybody to wonder why everything looks so different on here.  Wish me luck!  I'm no computer guru.  

Yours truly,
Donna


3 comments:

  1. It looks really good! I love the photo and the color. I hate tweaking my blog because I always manage to foul something up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good. you're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️ As long as you continue to post, I will be a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!