Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby pictures

About twenty-seven hours old

I decided to let George and Gracie get a feel for meeting other cattle face to face.  Obviously they are curious about the new baby.  

This afternoon I noticed Crystal was under the tongue of a farm implement.  

There wasn't room for her to stand up, so what on earth was she going to do if she tried?  

Isn't she pretty?

OOPS!

I lifted her front half over the bar, then her back half.  Did I get any appreciation?  Of course not.  She went running away to her mom as fast as she could.

7 comments:

  1. She is really adorable and seems very sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLESS HER HEART! SHE IS SO PRETTY!!! GLAD YOU WERE THERE TO GET HER OUT OF HER TROUBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is pretty.. I'm glad she was a girl..

    You always seem to have pretty babies..
    boy or girl..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! She's so cuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's not just cute, she's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think God makes them soooo cute so you wont push them off a cliff because the can be troublesome. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet and adorable baby you have there. How cute to see her with the other calfs. Soon they'll be playmates.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!