Saturday, June 02, 2007

Adsense, in case anyone is interested

That little ad to the right isn't going to make me rich, but so far it's earned me a whopping $6.58. That's right, friends and neighbors: my blog is making me money.

Of course, I don't actually receive anything until it reaches $100. But I figure if I live long enough, I'll get paid in, what, ten years or so?


I began it as an experiment. Many people have ads all over their pages, but I only have one, which changes often and is usually farm-related. Finally they quit putting the ad up where you take a test to see what your, ummmm, orientation is. I'm careful what I type because if I use the wrong phrases, it'll be back again. You'll all laugh, I'm sure, if that ad reappears. Don't any of you DARE type that three-letter word that starts with "g" into my comment section! Funny thing is, the entry that caused that ad to appear here was one I deleted shortly after posting it.

There's never a dull moment on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!