Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you know someone who is interested in you happens to be high maintenance, are you as likely to date them anyway? The chances of anyone who is "high maintenance" being interested in me are slim to none. The chances of me dating anybody besides Cliff, even if something happened to him, are even slimmer.
2. Do you get more frustrated by your home being in a state of disarray or your workplace being in a state of disarray? Disarray is my middle name. It's a way of life for me.
3. You decide to go to the grocery store where you don’t expect to run into anyone you know. How dressed up are you likely to get? I don't even get dressed up for church. And you think I'm going to dress up to shop for groceries? If I've been in the garden and gotten dirty, I will change clothes. That's about the extent of it.
4. Take the quiz: Are You High Maintenance?Compared to most people, you are incredibly easy going.
To be honest, you are truly a breath of fresh air.
You are open minded about trying new things, and you're not upset when things don't work out.
You are willing to go along to get along. And your attitude helps you truly enjoy life!
5. How important is it to you that the person you would date would be roughly “in your league” lookswise? I'm a lot more interested in "nicewise" rather than "lookswise". Besides, "in my league" would make my standards pretty lenient.
6. Do you prefer spending more on a birthday gift for a close friend of having them spend more on a gift for you? I don't do birthday gifts. Of course, if you want to buy one for me, I'll take it; my birthday is coming up in a few days.