Friday, June 05, 2009

I'm mirror-blogging on Wordpress

If you know of anyone who can't access my blog, give them the link to my Wordpress site. I hate to learn new things, so I'm not moving there permanently unless Blogger fails to fix this issue. You'll find my mirror site HERE.

OK, I just checked Blogger "help" and they suggested I remove my "followers" widget, which I did. If you know of anyone who has had problems... or if you have been having problems, but using a feed reader to see what I'm saying... please come directly to the blog and let me know if things are working now.

2 comments:

  1. I use wordpress and it's pretty nice you may like it and stay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mosie...I came here today with no problem...maybe it is fixed!!! YAY!!!
    love,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!