Saturday, June 06, 2009

My blog is now fixed

From what I've heard, those folks who were unable to access "Just Me" are now able to do so. I removed the "followers" widget, as suggested by Blogger help, and that seems to have fixed the problem.

So unless somebody sends me an email saying they can't get to this site, I won't be mirror-blogging any more. I do intend to experiment with Wordpress a little: it has some features I really like. I probably won't move there, because I know that every time you move a blog, you lose readers. And I really like my readers. I have many sweet people who read this blog and never leave a negative, argumentative, or hateful comment. I appreciate that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how sad to not be able to use the follower widget. How is it that it is only making a problem for you and no one else?

    I use the follower widget.

    Remember back when my blog did this back a few weeks ago?

    I eliminated some things and it seemed to be better, but then blogspot tweeked on somethings too so I don't know what fixed it.

    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!