Sunday, June 29, 2008

What's going on around here

Our son and his daughter (our little Georgia Peach) arrived last night. His oldest daughter also came over to re-connect with her dad and her sister; she hadn't seen them for a couple of years.

Cliff with Lyndsay

Amber hates the way she looks in this picture, but I wanted a picture of her and her dad sitting sitting on the couch. Notice the wall hanging above the couch, made for me by a Blogger buddy. I saw some pictures of her handiwork on her blog and begged her to do one for me. She went above and beyond the call of duty, even putting our names on ours.

Lyndsay played with Sadie this morning

Cliff and Jim went to the shop (Jim couldn't believe I was taking pictures of him before he'd showered and combed his hair... everybody is going to be mad at me before the day is over).


Amber and Lyndsay rode my sister-in-law's four-wheeler for awhile. That's the renter's house in the background. It's impossible to take a picture around here without seeing some sort of clutter in the background.

See what I mean?

2 comments:

  1. What fun to have family visit! Looks like everyone is having such a good time! Glad you like your wall hanging, it looks good there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun day with family, just family. Everyone must have enjoyed themselves.

    Tell everyone not to be mad at you. Tell them that your sharing with us of your family day brings smiles to many Donna fans.

    Have many more great days.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!