Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MEME: The ABCs of Me

I found this Meme over on Joyful Days.

The ABCs of Me


Accent:
If I'm in Wisconsin, I'm told I have a southern accent; if I'm in Georgia, they tell me I have a northern accent.

Breakfast or no breakfast: Breakfast, always!

Chore I don’t care for:
cleaning house

Dog or Cat: Dog. And horse. Why is there no horse option?

Essential Electronics: My computer, my camera

Favorite Cologne: No thanks. Cologne and perfume stuff me up in the head.

Gold or Silver: gold

Handbag I carry most often:
Whatever cheap Walmart purse I have at the time. I don't switch purses.

Insomnia:
I never have trouble falling asleep, but I often wake up often from 2 o'clock on.

Job Title:
housewife, I guess.

Kids: One son, Jim; one daughter, Rachel.

Living Arrangements: With my husband in a single-wide trailer house in the country.

Most Admirable Trait:
I know how to relax.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: telling my mother I hated her.

Overnight hospital stays:
When I gave birth to my babies.

Phobias: Don't have any that I know of.

Quote:
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference
Robert Frost

Reason to smile: Life

Siblings:
One sister; one brother, now deceased

Time I wake up:
between 4 and 6 A.M.

Unusual Talent or Skill:
avoiding work, writing poems that rhyme (when I'm motivated)

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat:
I can't think of a single vegetable I wouldn't eat.

Worst Habit:
not having goals

X-rays:
routine chest Xrays with my physicals, foot, knees

Yummy Stuff: Pizza, ice cream, ginger snaps dipped in coffee. Oh yeah, freshly ground Starbucks coffee here at home

Zoo Animal I Like Most:
all the big cats

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did this!! I really enjoyed your list.

    I love gingersnaps, great quote too, and good coffee is the best start to a day. I've gotten a kick out of your increasing coffee habit.

    Boo and I went to see the Siberian Tigers the last two weeks at the zoo. If you haven't been you and Cliff should go. I was in awe over their power and you can just sense the wildness there.

    Take care!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!