Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random unrelated photos

That's the sunrise, as seen yesterday from just outside my back door. At the old, two-story house, you had to walk to the pasture to get the full view of a sunrise...

or a sunset.

Cliff now has a new helper; that's his sister, Rena, driving the tractor.

An electrician made a quick visit to get my electric dryer up and running. When Sadie heard an electrical-sounding "snap", she ran to the farthest point away from the noise she could find... behind the guest bed against the wall. I finally coaxed her out about a half-hour later.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sadie! I don't blame her, I don't like anything snapping when it's electrical!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in town my view of both the sunrise and sunset is blocked. :-(

    I'm with Sadie! I'd be running from those electrical pops too!

    Hope you're having a good day, Donna.

    Love and hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic view from your back door!

    You get to see it everyday. That is heaven. I am happy with my morning view from my bedroom window, even though it is obstructed by the school.

    The colors are breathtaking... to enjoy for a long time to come.

    Poor Sadie. New environment makes her a little jittery, but she'll soon know it's home and the same lovely people love her the same too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!