Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Corps of Engineers Park

Sometimes Cliff and I take "our little punkin", as he calls her, for a four-wheeler ride.  Her favorite destination seems to be the little park down by the Corps of Engineers, near Napoleon.  I enjoy it myself:  It's a quiet, peaceful spot right on the bank of the Missouri River, with plenty of inviting objects for little climbers to conquer.  






Obviously it was a hot day; Cliff has a sponge on his forehead.  

I told my little buddy, "Step on a crack and you'll break your mother's back,",which she found hilarious and decided to step on every crack.  Some mothers get no respect.  

 
We usually spend 15 or 20 minutes and then head home.  

We all buckle up for the three-mile ride home.  



4 comments:

  1. That little girl will have so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will always remember all the fun things she did with you and Cliff. I know you say how much fun and how much you love having her and it sure shows! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and cliff are the perfect companions for your little pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great place to visit. Looks very peaceful for sure !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!