Friday, February 11, 2011

Vanity Fair Questionnaire


I found this meme over at Here, there, and everywhere.

Quickly name a unique item you have in your house:
A necklace made with the actual hair of my deceased horse, Blue
What are your two favorite names?
I don't have any favorite names.
What do you consider a necessary luxury?
Oh, but I have so many!  I guess the chief one would be my computer with Internet.
What type of car would you like to drive?
I don't drive, but I'd love it if we had another Cadillac, one that was brand new.
What is your favorite color and has it changed over the years?
Blue is my favorite, but when I was a little girl I liked red best. 
What quality do you most admire in a man?
Niceness.  That's it.  I like a man that's nice.
In a woman?
Same as above
What is something you long for?
I have now, or have had in the past, most of the things I've longed for.  Right now, I simply long for spring.
If money were no object what would you buy yourself?
The crazy neighbor's property next door, so I'd be rid of them and their eyesores.
What charity would you donate a million dollars to?
City Union Mission has always been my favorite charity.
What book have you just finished reading?
"Black Heels to Tractor Wheels".
Name one book that made an impact and why?
The Bible, of course.  It framed my childhood and has stayed with me in adulthood. 
Name one liquid always in your fridge?
non-softened water from the outside hydrant, because softened water doesn't taste good.
Name one food item always in your fridge?
milk  (I really fought the urge to say mold)
What could you eat everyday?
pizza
Everyday I drink…
five cups of Eight O'clock Coffee
TV Guilty Pleasure:
Shall I admit it?  Judge Judy and SuperNanny.  
TV Show I Don’t Miss:
The Good Wife!  I've never missed an episode yet.
Name a favorite fictional character from a book.
Heidi
From a movie:
George Bailey from "It's A Wonderful Life"
What phrase or motto do you over use?
"poor people have poor ways"
I own a lot of:
new-fangled Internet-related gadgets
I collect:
dust
I try to avoid:
People (I know, I'm awful)
One thing I know:
I could be a lot better person than I am if I weren't too lazy to make an effort.
Everyday I:
see that Cliff is fed, play on the computer
The last time I wrote a letter and mailed it was:
I haven't written a real letter in years.
Dog or cat?   Dog, of course

1 comment:

  1. It's so true that our computers and the internet are an absolute necessary luxury. We could survive with out them but it's so much more fun with them. Hope your Friday is a great one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!