Friday, April 04, 2014

You can find out anything on the Internet

Sometimes I forget, though.  

We often go across the river to Richmond to shop at Walmart and Orschelns. On the way there, on a hill on the right side of highway 13 just before you get to Richmond, is a group of structures that looks like some sort of business.  

Every time we passed it, Cliff would say, "That has to be some kind of factory.  I wonder what they manufacture?"  

I agreed with him, and did a little wondering myself.  So a couple of days ago I took a picture of the place with my Ipad and shared it on Facebook, asking local folks if any of them knew what the place was all about. 

One friend answered that he assumed it was a farmstead.  Another guy, a trucker, said he had delivered some loads there but didn't know what they did.  

Today I got smart, went to Google maps, and located the place.  The name is right there.

Arnette Polymars.

Now, I went to the website and I still can't tell you exactly what they make, but I know more than I did yesterday.  That's good enough for me.  

3 comments:

  1. Let's hear it for the internet. Inquring minds get put to ease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing just what is out there to discover on the net. That was a great piece of investigating work you did there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it has to do with polymars, it's probably some type of injection molding place. They probably do automotive parts. We have some companies around here that have "polymar" in their names or descriptions and that's what they do.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!