Sunday, December 10, 2006

That picture across the top of my blog

I have to thank Mel for teaching me how to add a long, skinny picture at the top of this journal; I don't have it perfect, yet... but it works.

That's my Missouri Foxtrotting Horse, Blue, standing proud against the western sky in our pasture. If I didn't tell you, you'd never know that his tail is raised so proudly because he's pooping.

But I've told you. I'm sorry if this takes some of the mystique and glamor from my little home on the Internet here. But if you were to come visit me in Missouri and walk the pasture with me, you'd see horses pooping.

Watch where you step, both in my journal and in our pasture.

That's Just Me.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! I knew you would love it over here... the learning curve isn't nearly as steep as a lot of people try to make it out to be!! And, if you are on the new 'beta'Blogger they make it -very- easy to add or take things out of your blog. I personally still operate with the old templates, but that's because I -like- playing around with html/css {LOL}

    Love the pic by the way, and I -totally- understand the watch where you step thing... it's like that here too {g}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya mean you have horse poop in Missouri? LoL

    Gifdude

    I am over here at Blogger as well. Vox.com is better, but I switch with Blogger, AOL and Vox. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting discouraged trying to post to this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - I've got it now.

    As for the horse, what I've been trying to say is - - -

    I just love that horse. :o)

    XXOO

    Bnana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:21 AM

    MICE WELL DONNA I HAVE THEM ALSO IN MY HOUSE I HAVE HAD THEM FOR YR. AND I HATE IT. I AM THE ONLY 1 WHO HAS TO EMPTY THE TRAPS.YUCK THEY HAVE STRONGER TRAPS NOW WHICH AREEASYER TO SET AND TAKE OUT THE DEAD ONES. THANKS FOR THE HORSE STORIES I LOVE IT. I WISH I LIVE WERE I COULD HAVE 1 DONNA I LOVE BOTH PLACES TO READ WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!