Thursday, December 07, 2006

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!


I had three links to other journals added; then I went to the new format, which appears to be almost as easy as AOL journals. Somehow, in the process, I lost my links. It's OK, I'll get them back, and then some.

While I was at it, I figured I'd add a picture of a November sunrise, just so your trip here wouldn't be totally wasted.

Whoa, I'm liking it over here better all the time. I can add pictures from my computer, and they are automatically re-sized in the entry... but if you click on the picture, there it is, full-sized. OK, maybe I do need to re-size pictures a bit before adding them.

This may turn out to be EASIER than AOL. Now, back to adding links to my favorite journals. Something tells me I won't be getting much housework done today (as if I ever do).

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you Donna! If you have questions, there are plenty of us to ask. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good!!!!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogspot!

    As for resizing photos.. on aol the largest pic can be 500 pixels. here in blogspot the largest can be 400 (but best to keep it at something like 390)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat is right about the size of photos... unless you go in and change the CSS on your template... I like my pictures a little larger, so I changed my template to be a little wider.. Be careful though. Each time you change templates completely (rather than editing the one you are using), you lose any of the changes you made to your sidebar. There is an easy solution though! Just go in and copy your sidebar stuff to a .txt file, and then add it to the new template!

    I've been lucky enough to be able to use someone's laptop most every day at some point to check mail/blogs, so if you need anything, just drop a line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will follow you anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!