Friday, September 30, 2011

Progress on the 1855 Oliver (especially for Fernan)

My message-board and blogging buddy, Fernan, left a comment on the previous entry complaining that he had not seen any pictures of Cliff's tractor project.  I was going to wait until it was finished, but Cliff says he understands a man being impatient about Oliver pictures.  He has one wheel to paint, one decal to put on, and the back of a tractor seat to buy.  Then it will be done.  Click on any image to make it larger.












5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That Cliff has been one busy man. It's almost done already! Hope you both are having a wonderful Friday!

krueth said...

Wow, the tractor looks great! Lots of work in it huh? Wendy

NERVES05 ( NANCY) said...

LOOKS REALLY NICE.. I LIKE :-)

Fernan said...

What next? Well, I asked for it! A picture of Cliff's new looking 1855 and what do I get? I get to look at a many pictures of his beautiful project in kit form. ;)
Wow, wonderful, 'tis going to be done just in time for Winter's baptizing.
Shorthorn country's Fuzzy
PS: Cliff! I'm Oliver green with jealousy!

Fernan said...

Thank You (((Donna)))