I deleted my Facebook account. Unfortunately, they give you two weeks to think about it and come back. So I must be strong for that period of time. There are some things I will miss on Facebook.
1. Keeping in touch with relatives I hardly ever see
2. Being able to instantly share a picture without having to write a blog entry
3. The ability to instantly share a funny joke, picture or story
4. Keeping in touch with my long-time Internet friends, including some people from the old chat room
5. Sound advice from Remo
Things I will not miss:
1. The games. I know that's hard to believe, considering I used to love Farmville so much, but I haven't played it for months. My home in Yoville has been sitting untouched for two years or more. Of course, with my account deleted, all my neighbors who collected points for visiting my house and my farm will miss me.
2. The constant changes. I've learned to distrust people who promise me change and assure me I'm going to love it. They lie.
3. The holier-than-thou folks who try to tell me the changes are so easy to adapt to and that it's all very simple. So I'm a moron. Big deal.
4. My son and daughter, since their presence on Facebook has been almost non-existant lately.
We rode the motorcycle to Cameron today, so this is the first time I've had a chance to sit down at the computer since early morning. The weather is so perfect, it's unbelievable.