Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Do you usually feel physically younger or older than you actually are? I'd say about exactly as old as I am.
2. When it comes to your own sensibilities and personal taste, do you usually feel younger or older than you actually are? Older
3. Do you think you were better at being a kid or an adult? A kid, even now.
4. Do you find yourself trying to make more time for play or rest these days? Equal amounts of each, I think.
5. Take the quiz: Are You a Puppy or a Kitten?
You Are a Kitten
You are playful and sweet, but you also treasure your alone time.
You're pretty independent, and you resent anyone trying to tell you what to do.
You don't get bored easily. You are quite good at entertaining yourself.
Deep down, you are quite sensitive and intuitive. You are less standoffish than you seem.
6. Which have you had more of in your life: dogs or cats? Dogs, always.