Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Thursday Thirteen: Edition "H"
1. Hormones: tell me about 'em. I've been through the ups and downs.
2. Heidi: The first "big book" I ever read. Loved it. After that I read "The Bobbsey Twins".
3. Honda: What can I say? We love our Gold Wing!
4. Harley: Cliff says if we win the lottery, we'll have a Harley too. Just for that macho noise it makes.
5. hearing aids: A gift for those who, like Cliff, can barely hear without them.
6. happiness: means different things for different people.
7. Harlen Howard: One of my all-time favorite country music songwriters!
8. Hot tub: I love mine.
9. Hawkeye: One of the best dogs you'll ever meet; he owns my daughter's family.
10. Hank Williams: He pretty much made country music what it is today.
11. habits: Some are good, some are bad. Hank Jr. had a song about habits.
12. Hepatitis A: Cliff and I both had a case of it when we were newlyweds; mine was mild. His was severe. I gave it to him. I have no idea where I got it, but the doctor said it was probably from a rest room. Ick.
13. headaches: The only time I have headaches is when I have a fever.
Want to play along? Great! Just be sure to leave a link to your entry at Izzy 'N Emmy.