Tuesday, July 02, 2013

It's a beehive of activity next door!

When we see something new going on next door, Cliff and I try to figure out what they are going to do next and how they are going to do it.  Most of the time, we are wrong.  You see, any time we needed to make improvements to a place, we had to scrape and scrimp and do the best we could ourselves over time.  
We are seeing various crews coming in to do things over there.  There's no "making do with what they have" like we always did.  That's why it's so hard to guess what is coming next.

  They've started the pole barn, and it's a big one.  It makes Cliff's shop look very small indeed.  A fencing crew has been working for three days putting up some kind of coated wire fencing that we aren't familiar with.  Work is still being done on the house.  I continue to refrain from taking pictures of the house, as much as I'd like to, because I really would like to get permission first.  To do that, I will need to get better acquainted with the people.  My people skills aren't always that great, so we shall see.  

Maybe I'm just easily entertained, but it seems exciting and fun, watching all this stuff going on.  I can't wait to see the whole end result!  

5 comments:

  1. Oh Mosie you're a gal after my own heart. This is exciting to me and I don't even live there. lol Keep on keeping us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a curious type so I would be watching too...and wondering what their plans were, where they came from and where they got the money to do all that work. ;)Curious or nosey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. With them sparing no expense, things are bound to be good around there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to rain on your parade, but I've heard through the grapevine that your new neighbors are a large, secret group of Islamic extremists who are connected to the Taliban......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you finally have some neighbors that are doing so much good around there. It's going to be really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!