Saturday, July 10, 2010

Here's what Cliff did for most of the day

Cliff can't stand weeds and brush growing on our place.  The only reason I have had blackberries this year is that it's rained so much, Cliff wasn't able to mow those nasty vines.  We probably won't have blackberry pie again for five or six years.  
Anyway, after a failed attempt at a motorcycle ride this morning, Cliff mowed.  And mowed.  And mowed.  He used the brother-in-law's Mahindra because it's more stable on hillsides than the John Deere.  Notice in the following video he tries to run me down with the tractor and then laughs about it.  



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    I believe that "being on that tractor" is about the closest time Cliff has here on earth to heaven!!! I don't think it is his aversion to "weeds"...but his enjoyment to riding his tractor!!! and I say...whatever makes them happy...go for it!!! God Bless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!