Monday, August 13, 2007

So, how was the family reunion yesterday?

HOT! That's how it was. Unlike the reunion a week earlier, this one includes a larger family tree. My dad's gathering consists of the offspring of my grandfather; my mom's goes back another generation or two. Which means I never did know half the people there, and each year I know them a little less. Oh, I know the older ones' faces each time, but I couldn't tell you how I'm related to them.

Big mistake: I forgot my camera. So I'll have to show you how some of the attendees looked a few years ago.



The person on the left, my cousin Carolyn, was there. (That's me on the right.)

Oh, the guy on the left was there, my cousin Gerald. There's Carolyn again, on the right... at an even younger age.

That's Aunt Mary holding (you guessed it) her daughter, Carolyn. Aunt Mary was with us yesterday.

I have lots of cousins' baby pictures, but the usual cousins didn't make it this year. So we'll just feature Carolyn, who is the driving force behind this particular reunion. She contacts everyone, reminding us it's time for our annual get-together.

It was her son, Bryan, who bought our WC tractor.

Hmmm, maybe it's a good thing I forgot my camera. Wouldn't you rather look at young people instead of old folks?


1 comment:

  1. wow! those a neat old photos.
    too bad your forgot your camera when you went to the reunion!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!