Sunday, September 09, 2007

My radar still works

The grandson came in from a long Saturday night, at 5 AM this morning. No big deal. He's of age, and I told him he doesn't have to report in to me while he's staying here.

But I knew something was amiss. There was something in the way he greeted me (yes, I'm always up by 5 A.M.).

Turns out he'd been having fun in the river bottoms again with his friends. And somehow ended up with a busted windshield. Oh yes, and he lost a license plate.

I don't mind helping someone who is willing to help himself. But my patience is starting to wear thin here.

Wake up, Grandson! Ain't nobody else going to let you live with them for $25 a week.

3 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

I remember those days when I was just coming home at 5 am instead of getting out of bed at that hour like I do now....fun days!

except, I never broke a windshield or lost a license plate.

Boys! sometimes I wonder about their good sense....

Celeste said...

Opps

i am said...

RECOMMENDED!!!
Hello, I was seeking programs for Messenger and I found a web that says you if

someone has eliminated you from the MSN.
The page is http://www.checkmessenger3.com and is called Check Messenger 3.
Among the advantages that has I emphasize these:
1) CheckMessenger 3 shows you who has eliminated you from the MSN Messenger.
2) Check Messenger 3 shows you who has blocked you from Messenger.
3) tells you everithing about all your contacts that added you to their contact list

and never informed you.
4) Moreover, you can download a lot of programs, avatars, skins, emoticons and games

for the Messenger for FREE.

Well, it's a recommendation of a web that I've found, is very good and you don't have

to install anything in your computer, so it's a secure and very fast page to know who

has eliminated you from the MSN.

Check Messenger 3 is: http://www.checkmessenger3.com
I hope you enjoy this web that i've found seeking things!!

Hugs