Friday, September 21, 2007

I don't have a pedigree

I've been having a lot of chuckles reading one of my favorite message boards, Country Living. A couple of ladies seemed to take issue with some redneck; seems they felt he was racist. I didn't even read all the posts on the subject, because it bored me; so I don't know if they were right or wrong.

But later, one of the ladies felt it necessary to prove her intelligence by googling up some information about her genius daddy. Turns out he had an IQ of 192.

Is it really classy to brag about your family's intelligence? Or am I just another redneck?

I feel so illiterate.

Pardon me, I have to go look for my pedigree.

3 comments:

  1. omg!

    it is like money, rich people shouldnt talk about their money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haw Haw! I saw that and laughed for the same reason. But I like her and think she's great, for all that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snob is another way to be a racist.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!