I haven't done a Saturday Six in awhile; I was reminded of this when I added Patrick to my list of MySpace friends. You'll find the Saturday Six HERE, at Patrick's Place.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite carnival ride? The tilt-a-whirl has always been my favorite.
2. What is the biggest prize you ever won at a carnival or fair? I'm sure I've never won anything worth more that 50 cents.
3. What is the most you ever spent at a single carnival game? Perhaps $10, but only because I had the granddaughters with me, so I was paying for them.
4. Take the quiz: What carnival ride are you?
6. What job would you least like to have at a carnival or fair?
You Are a Roller Coaster
You live for excitement, adventure, and the most intense of thrills.
Nothing is better than feeling you're truly alive, and you're willing to take risks to feel this way.
In relationships, people often feel a bit nervous about what they're getting into...
But generally, everyone enjoys the wild ride you take them on. Unless they stay with you too long - then they're apt to feel a bit nauseous!
Your life has more low points and high points than most people's lives.
But that's okay - you love them. You figure that a smooth ride is boring!
Besides, you know that super high highs only come from knowing super low lows.
You cherish every emotion you feel and feel it fully. Why deny what life is truly about?
At your best, you are loving life and sharing your wild times with everyone you know.
You are able to open your friends up to a whole new world of experiences.
At your worst, you feel extremely disoriented and even a bit dizzy.
There's only so much intensity a human (even you!) can take.
Yeah, well... I don't know how it came up with that!
5. If you went to a typical carnival and realized you weren’t in the mood to ride the rides, what would you be more likely to want to do to amuse yourself? Eat corn dogs, cotton candy, and caramel apples.
I can't think of any job I'd want at a carnival.