Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One blog leads to another

I have more blogs on my Google Reader than I can keep up with, so I certainly don't go looking for more.  Somehow, though, I stumble across one after another, and some are just too good to pass up.
I don't know how I ended up reading Milly's Muse, or where I first found the link to her blog.  She teaches at a school in the troubled Kansas City district.  I don't know how she manages to do all she does; it's no wonder she doesn't post entries very often.  
A while back she did an entry similar to what I'm doing now, telling about the blogs she reads.  When I saw one by a farmer in Nebraska, I checked it out.  After all, farmers always interest me, and I have cousins living in Nebraska.  That's enough incentive for me.
Cliff Morrow's blog is one of the best I've stumbled across lately.  You don't necessarily have to be interested in farming to enjoy his downright poetic way with words.  
I don't know if I've ever given a shout-out here to Patsy; her blog, "My Life and Times" is one of those I read daily.  She lives in Arkansas, and she's liable to blog about national politics or local news or her chickens and guineas or her flowers.  You just never know, but I'll guarantee you it will be straight-forward and down-to-earth.
I've read Toni's musings for years on her old blog, but she recently started a new one, "The Wise Woman Builds Her House".  Here's how she describes herself on her profile:  "Grateful to be a stay-at-home wife and mother of four, homeschool educator, former RN and airline customer service rep. For the record, I follow Jesus. Boldly!"  
Toni has an excellent way with words; she could make her living as an author, I do believe.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the dog video. I can't sit long enough to read many blogs.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!