I've told the world about my intention of getting a Mac Mini... soon! It's the most economical way for me to try out the world of Macintosh computers. Dell had a great deal on monitors, and I decided to order one while they're hot. You know, to go with my Mac.
So now the Internet is buzzing with rumors that the Mac Mini is soon (possibly this month) going to be updated so it will be cheaper and better. I can't go ahead and buy one until I find out if the rumors are true, right?
Worst case scenario? I'll have a big, wide, brand-new monitor. If I have to, I'll buy a Dell PC and get a Mac another time. It's a win-win situation.
Oh, and I do believe I have comments working again.