Friday, October 27, 2017

A day in the life of a puppy


We dogs like sunny spots in cold weather.

Best stick of the day!

My silly person thought she'd have time to read with me along

running up the hill to my person

practicing my point




Wondering when my person is going to get off that @%#$@! computer.

I'm resting in the toy/computer room.  She's still on that contraption.

digging a hole

still working on the hole

And what a hole it is!

collecting sticks

This hole just needs a little more work

When my person calls, I run to her.

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable dog! (and I love that you were trying to read a Chet and Bernie book) LOL Mari doesn't like me to read on the loveseat; she climbs on my chest and purrs in my face. It makes it tough to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome young pup you are. I enjoyed hearing Gabe talking about his day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great life for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabe is a real sweetheart. I'll trade my three cats for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one beautiful and happy pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute puppy Gabe is! You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Gabe is adorable. Glad you are enjoying him so much. We love our pets for sure. Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!